Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.
The gallery is closed in January and February and I'm longing to get out on the hills. I have been compiling a list of shorter walking days, but perhaps with a longer drive, that I am keen to do on good weather days. Perhaps an overnight stay where necessary.
If anyone is interested in joining me please get in touch. I'd love to have some company. These will not be club walks, just a group of friends walking together. I may take the dog on some days.
The list so far includes hills like Meall Bhuidhe (N Glen Lyon), Stuchd an Lochain, Meall Ghaordaidh, Schiehallion, Carn a'Gheodh (which could include Cairnwell and Aosda)...
Sarah

1 comment:

Norman W said...

Hope you get some good days Sarah. Keep me in the loop - I've got 24 curling matches between now and the end of March which rather ties up the diary, and a few Celtic Connections concerts in Glasgow, but quite a few free days in between. Overnight visitors at Crieff welcomed if it suits the itinerary.