Tuesday 21 June 2011

Thanks from our guest...

I loved it, I had a great day,
I found it all very well organised, met everyone at the start point, arranged for cars to be dropped off at finish and then got started on the walk just after 10am. The tops were in mist at this point and everyone hoping that it would lift, which it did. Had a fantastic day with stunning views. It was so nice to meet everyone and hear of all the different backgrounds and interests. Obviously I was a bit apprehensive of meeting everyone and whether or not I would be able to keep up but, it all went great, even although there was a variety of fitness levels it all worked perfectly. Everyone was so nice and friendly and welcomed me, I felt at ease immediately.
Then at the end of the day to have a well earned refreshment and discuss the day was so nice and relaxing.
I would certainly like to come along on walks again but due to usual time issues this may not be too frequent but I would love to join the club if this sort of membership would be considered.
Sincere thanks for a wonderful day.
Kind regards
Diane

No comments: