Thursday 22 July 2010

Midges Update

Harking back to Ron's post on 18 June 2010, I have some good news!

Some of you may already have come across the new midge repellent, called Smidge. I have bought some and find it to be excellent. It has hardly any smell, is non-greasy and seems to be highly effective. It comes in a spray can and costs £6.99. Not so much a spray, more a white lotion which you spray into your hand and rub on.

Visit www.midgeforecast.co.uk for a list of stockists. Their own supply had run out until 23 July last time I checked, but it is cheaper to buy it offline anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - just to let you know that the midge forecast shop (www.midgeforecast.co.uk) has been restocked with Smidge!

Norman W said...

Thanks for the update. I'm due back in "midge country" (Glen Shiel and Skye ) soon so must kit myself out. Haven't found the perfect formula yet so will give Smidge a try.