Tuesday 27 July 2010

A day in the life of Wesley

Hello all


On Sunday I met Sarah at the top car park at the Cairngoirm Ski Resort to walk to Ben MacDui and Cairngorm. Sarah was already in Aviemore for the weekend and I decided to join her. I was tired and not in the humour to deal with the wet west!! That's for another day. Guaranteed.
The day was good but the weather was mixed. It was cold for the time of year. Not surprising I suppose when you are at 4000 feet above sea level, anything can happen. That dog is mine. Her name is Suzie and she is on her 5th Munro, and here is another one of Sarah with Fern, on the summit of
Cairngorm, where we had a shower of hail greet us. Nice.






2 comments:

Norman W said...

It's very strange. That "Sarah woman" seems to get everywhere ! She must be almost a Munro compleater...

Sarah said...

Not quite- 124 and loving every one! It was a great day, thanks to Wesley and Suzie for their company. I have managed to lose all my photos of the day, so may need copies from Wesley for my diary.